Check out Land Home Financial Services Jupiter in current market news and media!
Our radio show The Mortgage Mashup with Vincent on True Oldies 95.9 FM and 106.9 FM..
Join Vincent every Thursday on the drive home from 6-7 pm on the most insightful mortgage talk radio show in South Florida. Each week, Vincent discusses the current market trends, new mortgage products, rates, realtor spotlights, market news. Tune in each week for special guests that feature real estate investing, debt consolidation, title services, legal services and most importantly, the Truth that you need to know when applying for a mortgage.
Stream the show live at www.959thepalm or if listening on the Treasure coast, tune in to 106.9 FM, Palm Beach and Martin County, tune in to 95.9 True Oldies.
Click the Audio link below for our shows promo aired all day on 95.9 The Palm, 93.5 The Bar and 900 Am The Talk
Proud supporter of the Leukemia Lymphoma Society. In 2015, Vincent was nominated as part of an annual campaign known as the Man and Woman of The Year. Through this event, Vincent went on to raise a total of just over $50,000 to which the Leukemia Lymphoma Society allowed the naming of a research grant to be named after Vincent's late father, Leo Fiordilino. We are proud of our community ties!
Sponsorship Banner for the Jupiter High School football field. Land Home Financial was one of the keystones sponsors in the naming and placement of logo for the new Charlie Person Football field!
Our current radio ads, brought to you exclusively on 93.5 The Bar 95.9 The Palm and 106.9 FM
Missed the show? Each weeks show for the current month is available to listen here
Here are the program basics, but please email or call for more detailed information:
1. Must have a 620 credit score
2. Debt to income ratio not to exceed 45% (to be calculated by your mortgage professional). Can increase to 50% with a 680 or higher credit score.
3. Income limit capped to 140% of the area medium income (ranging from $85,000 to $95,000 depending on the surrounding local counties). Click here for full state by state and county maximum income limits.
4. Must be for a primary residence, but buyer does NOT need to be a first time home-buyer.
5. We provide you the down payment grant at closing!! This is not a 2nd lien, as it is 100% a forgivable down payment grant!